Garrison Investment Group is a leading asset-based investor headquartered in New York City. Garrison is actively pursuing the acquisition of high-quality retail properties in secondary and tertiary markets throughout the United States, and is focused on maximizing the value of these assets through securing quality tenants and investing the capital needed to rejuvenate these centers.
Garrison Investment Group's skilled retail team has over 60 years of experience in shopping center acquisitions, development, leasing and asset management. Today, Garrison owns a total of 26 shopping centers comprising over 5.6 million square feet of leasable space in regional malls, lifestyle centers, and neighborhood and community shopping centers across 13 states.
Within the last 12 months, Garrison was listed in the top 25 buyers of retail real estate in the country, as reported by Real Capital Analytics.
Alabama | California | Colorado | Florida | Georgia | Indiana | Louisiana | Maryland | Missouri | New Jersey | Ohio | South Carolina | Tennessee
- Wells Fargo Finances California Outlet Center Buy Out of Special Servicing
- Shoppes at Rivergate sells for $12.1 million
- Garrison Investment Group Acquires Towson Commons
- CIT Serves as Lead Arranger in $42 Million Financing for Garrison Investment Group
- Garrison Investment Group Aquires Lousiana Boardwalk
- Garrison Investment Purchases 9 Ohio Properties
- Garrison Investment Group Announces Acquisition of 13-Property Midwest Retail Portfolio
- Garrison Acquires 13-Property Retail Portfolio
- Located in Coconut Creek's Promenade a new restaurant excels Ethos Greek Bistro
- Garrison Investment Group Buys 144,000 SF Retail Center in West Melbourne
- Retail was Decatur's weakness
- Decatur Mall owner acquires Crossings of Decatur
- Palm Beach Princess article on Coconut Creek
- Mall's owner buys Crossings Complex
- New stores to open in Heritage Square
- Consumers, builders choose outdoor centers over shopping malls
- Chapel Hills Mall owner buys vacant Kmart building
- Belk announces $5 million expansion at Decatur Mall